Wednesday, September 09, 2009

951. slow down

Rant of the day: Really feel like slapping the temp staff!!! I'm serious...

I think I need to slow things down for a while... The Bintan trip after exams prolly will help to do that... It had come to a stage where I just wanna sit in front of my office PC, stare at it hard and hope that the server is down for a few months. But it will never happen...

Project presentation is more or less done. Workload is easing a lil but my desk is still piled up like a hurricane just came by...

I might not be able to participate in the IRAS Revenue Idol thingy because the audition is on the 5th and 6th October but so is my Bintan trip, which ends on the 5th... The 6th October audition is prolly for the group contestants. The finals will be on the 23rd October and so nicely, it fits into the last day of my reservist. But even if I can go for the audition, I might not go to the finals lah...

But still, I'll still register for the solo category, hoping miracles will happen.

This is a lil extreme...

Don't get addicted to gaming... Really... Did he tried to fuck himself with a remote control? OMFG!!!

No comments: