Friday, December 04, 2009

1002. around the corner


Joy of the day: Badminton after work was great!!!
Finally redeemed my DBS credit card points before they expire on coming Saturday. Looks like shopping is around the corner. Let's see what I'd redeemed... Isetan voucher, Pedro voucher, Anderson's voucher and United Square voucher. Shopping time!!! Hahaha...

Christmas is coming soon and this means I'm getting closer to my Taiwan trip. Woohoo~~~ I'm all excited already. 25 days and still counting down. Let's see what else do I need to prepare for the trip... I haven't got clothes that are warm enough but I'd got my down feather jacket though. Still, it's just an outer wear. Should get some long sleeve tees right? Haven't exchange enough cash. Shit... Toiletries should be enough. Underwear confirm have. Hmmmmmm... What should I wear to bed? It's gonna be cold and I'm not sure if the hotel room have a working heater... Luggage bag. Check. Contact lens and stuff. Check. Passport. Check. Oh... Have to remember to clear all my memory card in my camera before I leave.

I can't wait lah!!! Hahaha...

It's Friday and in a few hours time, I'll be happily sitting in office counting down to knock off time. Gonna rush to Somerset. It's the opening of Uniqlo at the new shopping mall, 313@Somerset. Woohoo~~~

Prawning on Saturday morning. Gonna post some photos. Hee...

No comments: