Sunday, December 20, 2009

1014. short weekend

Quote of the day: I am fat and you are ugly. But I can diet...
The weekend seemed extremely short. Just a blink of my eyes and it's over. Damnit... But then again, it means I'm left with 3.5 working days before I start clearing my leave and also, about 8 more days till my Taiwan trip!!! Woohoo~~~ Oh yes. I better start thinking what I need/hope to accomplish next year.

Envy? Muahahahaha... *evil laugh*

And as the festive season draws closer, it makes the mood alot lighter. Christmas!!! One of my favourite holiday... Eh wait... I love ALL public holidays!!! No work!!!

But today was a pretty good one. It's been a super long time since I last woke up early on a Sunday just to have breakfast with mum at the wet market good centre next to our estate. Still lovin' chui kuay with coffee. Nice!!!

Anyway, love this song so much that I'd been repeating it on my mp3 player... Ah Mei's 黑吃黑 (Black Eat Black). Ok... I'd just literally translated word for word... Hahaha...



So nice lah!!! But the MV seems a lil "dark". Don't you think so too?

No comments: