Sunday, December 13, 2009

1010. dbs family day 2009

Rant of the day: Hungry at this time!!! No snacking Eric!!! It's late~~~
I just finish doing my mask and I decided to make every Sunday my DIY facial day.

It's been a long day for dear and I. Woke up early on a Sunday morning just to attend the DBS Family Day at Sentosa. When I woke up, I had absolutely NO URGE to go anymore. I rather have the additional few hours more of sleep. But anyway, we still went ahead.

The sun was killing us all the way till around 2pm!!!

Registration was hell. Seriously disorganised. Well, it's a good idea to split up the queue according to the ticket number but it is totally dumb to place the signages right under the counter. Duh!!! No one can see lah...

P1040557resize

We had candy floss with orange juice for "breakfast"... Haha... Well, the queue for hotdogs were twice as long as other food stores in the morning (for obvious reasons).

P1040563resize

And finally... Hotdogs!!! Totally famished by the time we got our hands on them... Oops... Too much mustard.

P1040568resize

We never got our chance on the ice-cream uncles. The queue was horrendous!!!

P1040570resize

Lotsa outdoor activities lined up for everyone but just look at the sun!!! Totally turned me off from the activities.

P1040569resize

There were quite a few activity booths but we can't do all of them. But we managed to get ourselves air-brushed... Dear got a tinklebell on her left arm.

P1040574resize

And a rose on her right ankle area.

P1040575resize

While I got a lizard climbing on my left arm...

P1040577resize

A sorta devil's face or is it a dragon face on my ankle. Oh I really like this one... Should I get a real tattoo?

P1040579resize

Before we call for the day, took the discounted rate for the luge and skyride. Only $8 for both the ride and the luge! Usual price, $11... Here we are, on the skyride up towards the luge area.

P1040588resize

Dear couldn't take the height because we were sorta dangling in mid-air and not enclosed in a place like the cable car. So as the wind blows hard, the whole thing start to wobble. But it is safe as long as you don't move out from the barrier above your thighs.

Getting ready for the luge. Dear's red helmet made her look like the mushroom in Mario games. Kawaii~~~

P1040584resize

I'm in the green helmet. Not much choice left for my large head...

P1040585resize

Couldn't take photos during the luge. Like how? Both hands on the control. But it's really hell fun!!!
Didn't win anything as well. So sad but what's new? I seldom win anything during lucky draws... But it's a pity. They had sooooooooo many iPods on the lucky draw list!!!

No comments: