Sunday, December 06, 2009

1003. vain pot


Rant of the day: I hate my weight!!! I need to exercise more and eat less!!!
I'm a vain pot... Bought an exfoliating gel by Nugeno Men and acne patch by 3M. Spent a long time on my face just now. Exfoliating. Cleansing. Sticking the acne patch. Toning. Moisturing. Dark circles tapping. See... I'm so vain. Hahahaha... What's new?

Prawning on Saturday was fun! But it's way too early in the morning and I had huge trouble waking up. Nevertheless, caught 19 prawns in total and got myself a whooping 7 pokes/bruises/cuts (on both of my hands) by the prawns pincers. Ouch! But luckily, they are prawns and not crabs. Hahahaha...

And yes, I LOVE Lee Wee Brother's nasi lemak! Delicious!!!

Anyway, Monday is here again. Sucks big time. Some outstanding stuff to clear in office:
1) Workshop slides to amend
2) Enquiry log interface review
3) Website recommendation
4) Website updates
5) Daily emails in general enquiry mailbox
6) Queries to clear

Additional stuff coming up this week:
1) H1N1 vaccination
2) Website representative appreciation gathering
3) Workshop to conduct

So sad. Better start counting my tasks before I start work tomorrow. And I better clear as much as I can before I go on my long leave. 22 days to Taiwan!!! Woohoo~~~

No comments: