Saturday, December 12, 2009

1009. a day in jb

Rant of the day: Sleepy sleepy sleepy...
A day spent at JB with dear, her mum and her sister. So sorry that I can't wake up early and in the end, caught up in the extremely bad traffic at the causeway. But I ain't the only one who can't wake up early. Hahaha... Dear woke up around the same time as I did. =P

Got my hair dyed but ain't exactly the light brown or copper shade that I originally had in mind because I've got too many white hair to cover and the outcome will not be desirable. So, had to settle for the seriously dark brown colour. Sad... But never mind... At least I'd got all my white hair coloured. Thinking if I should straighten my hair next week before going for a cut the following week...

Brought in more than RM400 (more than S$160) but came home with only about RM17. And besides the hair dye, I've only bought a neck scarf and gum for myself, and of course a Secret Recipe cake for home. The rest for treating everyone dinner and of course, dear's shopping... So, who say just exchange S$80 will be enough???

Going to bed soon. Need to wake up early for Sentosa trip with dear. It's her company Family Day. Hope the weather will be nice and good.

Just before I do some exercise before heading to my lalaland, watch this utterly cute video that prolly makes you smile and say "so cute"...



Cute right? Talented young Japanese (I think because he got that typical Japanese look) kid.

No comments: