Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1018. 1 more day

Rant of the day: My ear piercing getting a lil irritated now. Is it inflamed?
Yes!!! 1 more day to Taiwan!!! More or less packed my stuff but there are still some stuff to buy or pack tomorrow. Lemme try recall so that I remember...
1) Ginger tea mix
2) Universal adapter (dear have 2 liao but should I buy 1 to spare?)
3) Luggage locks
4) All the necessary USB for camera, mp3 player etc.
5) All the necessary charger for mobile, camera etc.
6) Thermal flask
7) Toothbrush
8) Shaver
9) Dental floss (I almost wrote "dentures"... choy!!!)
10) Portable harddisk for all the photos I took (dear will be bringing her mini laptop)

Think that should be about it.

Ohhhhhh... I'm getting excited already!!! I must remember my passport and my NT$...

Aside from the trip thingy. The chorus of this song kept playing in my mind and I can't get it off!!! ROAR!!! Song by Brown Eyed Girls, Sign.



Sigh...

No comments: