Sunday, December 27, 2009

1017. emo-ing


Rant of the day: I'm pretty broke now...
I can start packing my stuff for my Taiwan trip slowly.

I'm not sure why but it's been an emo-ing day. Maybe I'm tired? Maybe I'm excited about the trip? Maybe... Maybe I just need some quiet time to think what the fuck is going on with my life, my work, my dreams and my relationships...

Dear probed me a question that day on the reason why I can't seemed to merge into her family circle. A question that I can't answer, don't know the answer and don't wanna answer. But basically, I think it's a mixture of all aspects. Not just me, her or her family...

I don't know really. Perhaps the trip out of my comfort zone might just be the best time to sort things out.

I've taken quite a number of photos during Christmas Eve but haven't got the photos into my laptop. Need to send my laptop for repair again. It's the same fucking old problem. Can't power on without AC power connected. What crap is this...?!?!?

No comments: