Monday, January 01, 2007

386. look back on 2006

Annoucement: Welcome 2007. Hopes everything goes well...

Finally, 2006 comes to an end. Had your new year resolutions drafted? I haven't. Just hoping everything will turn out fine. So what did you do to welcome 2007? I did it with a MC. I mean after my countdown and KTV session, by the time I'd reached home, it's like already 7am! Imagine me sleep for like 1 hour and need to get ready for today's work? No way...

So looking back at 2006, lemme do a quick summary of what are the events that is worth keeping in my memory...

1. I've found my first permanent job on Valentine's Day (yikes!).
2. I've found my love. Still blooming since 050306! Will keep the fire burning.
3. Failed to enter local university AGAIN! Don't think I'll try again next year. Waste of my time.
4. Failed my Class 2B test for the 2nd time and decided to give up due to work.
5. Celebrated dear's 21st birthday and get to be "introduced" to her almost entire family.
6. Lil brother's enlistment to Tekong. Re-visited the memory lanes.
7. Stayed for my most memorable chalet with mum and dear.
8. Got my 1st bonus. Wah... cha-ching...
9. Got "volunteered" to transfer out to another department. What kinda shit is this?
10. Counted 1 year of knowing dear since 311205!

Well, here you go. Top 10 news from me. So what's up for 2007?

No comments: