Saturday, January 13, 2007

392. umbrella

Quote of the day: 要你给人家幸福,你却给人家舒服!

Ok, ignore that quote up there. Just heard it from Jacky Wu's variety show just now and find it super funny. Haha.

So how have you peps been recently? I've been really busy this few days. Weather went bonkers again. Suddenly heavy downpour like crazy for the past 2 days, causing my shoes to be totally drenched! It's so irritating and you know la, I'm not an "umbrella" person. I just simply don't like to bring umbrella everywhere I go. Yes, even foldable ones too. Just blame it on my laziness la. Because I find bringing umbrella everywhere I go a hindrance. As for those foldable ones, simply it makes my bag heavier and same, lazy to fold. Haha.

I've been trying very hard to adapt to the new environment in corporate department. I wouldn't say I've been doing very well but not too bad I'll say. Still, the urge of leaving is there. Benz told me she's tendering next week. I might be tendering in March as need to confirm my seating in SIM first. Just wish to get out of there as soon as possible but we all know we will miss our friends there...

Dear had fallen sick. Think I've spread the bacteria to her. See la, it all started from "muack muack". Haha... Anyway dear, please drink more water and rest more ok? See doctor if really needed. You shall now take vitamin c from my place and I INSIST ok.

That's all for now. Need to keep my PC on to charge my mp3 player. Nitez peps...

No comments: