Wednesday, January 03, 2007

387. new year resolution

Rant of the day: As the day to transfer to the other department draws nearer, I'm getting more and more insecure...

More shopping to be done today. Bought a new pair of leather shoes for work. Cheap lor! Plus the brand isn't too bad, from Americaya. Ok la, at only $59. If it can last me like my present pair for 5 years, it's way value for money. Haha. I don't expect much, as long as it can last me a 3 good years will be nice.

I'm starting to use Vitamin E eye cream now too. Just bought a tube from Body Shop. Usual price at $24.90 but after dear's discount, I get it at $14.90! So cheap right? Jealous? Just simply hope this cream can bring me some miracles. Need to solve my serious eye bags and dark rings problem. It's been troubling me since young. If I want to go for lasik operation, the first thing to settle is my dark rings. It's SOOOOOOOOOO ugly!

Have you got your resolution done? After thinking for quite a while, these are what I wish...

1. Save up more for studies. I seriously need to save even more then what I have now even though my current savings is pretty comfortable. When I'm accepted to SIM, I'm sure I'll need alot of money to keep my daily expenses and study installments going. Most probably need a laptop and you know when I buy gadgets, they don't come cheap as I don't want to get a "half fuck" laptop. No need to best in everything but at least good enough. Therefore, at least around $2500.

2. Study hard (if ever I'm accepted of course). Well, this goes without saying. I mean when I'm studying, I've always tried studying hard but results always shoes otherwise. So if I'm ever accepted, I just hope I can do well. It's my own money and I definitely don't want to waste it.

3. Treat dear better. I've been trying very hard to treat her well last year but I hope I can out-do it this year. From my resources and references, both dear's zodiac and horoscope signs does not shows well for 2007 so I hope I can help her pull it through. Even though we shouldn't believe and depend too much for such books or references but somehow it does serve as a guide. At least we can be prepared. So I'll be prepared...

4. Look for a better job. Well, not that my current job is not good but when I ever embark on studying, I will need a more office hour job so that I can still keep my earnings coming in and yet studying at the same time after work and on weekends.

5. More time with mum. I know I haven't spend alot of time with her. I'll try my best. Really... But when I'm home, she's not. When she's home, I'm not. We are either working or I have my stuff to do.

6. Try to keep my cool. Well, this is more for work. I'm in service line and no matter what circumstances, we should try to maintain our temper. This is going to be TOUGH! I'm not someone who have nice temper. I blow up very easily, which makes me not very suitable in such service lines but no choice la, I need the money. But somehow, this point also serve as a wake up resolution for all. Please treat all peps you meet nice. Well, at least not to abuse us whose providing you a service.

Lemme just keep to 6 points for now. I hope I can do it... It's pretty late now and I'm working tomorrow morning till late. Need to catch some rest. Nights peps!

No comments: