Friday, January 26, 2007

396. tendering plans

Rant of the day: 天是灰的,但心情却是晴朗的。

I'm planning when to tender my resignation. How I wish my 1 year with the company is now. Haha. I really need a change in environment. I have enough of the "you scratch my back and I scratch yours" kinda work schedules. Anyway, I didn't quote that, my supervisor did. She's like referring it to if you do more OTs for the department, they can grant more exceptions for you if you need. To me, it's like WHATEVER!

With my basic increased now, my OT pay will increase also. But because December wasn't my OT month, so this month's pay is quite affected. Low shift allowances. Little OT done. But I've really feel what's life in December itself. Chalet... Quality time with family and dear... Rest... Away from stress... I think these are way priceless as compared to monetary rewards.

So, what to plan/do before tendering?

1. Submit the letter for my 1 year graduity reward. Hope I can get $1500! *crossing fingers*
2. Make new spectacles.
3. Edit my resume. Make sure it's a good one!
4. Prepare my letter of resignation.
5. Think of a good reason for the exit interview by HR.
6. Start to flip recruitment section.
7. Prepare my farewell email to my department and my best buddies at work.
8. Apply for SIM.

I can't wait...

Anyway, dear finally found a new job but it's a temp one. Well, better then none right? At least there's some cash flow coming in to chiam see dong.

Oh yes, did I mentioned that I've got the Guess belt? I tell you, it's "oh my goodness" bargain! I've like got it for $39.95! Originally priced at $79.90 and now, 50% off! Ok, so basically I've done most of my shopping for Chinese New Year even though I'm not celebrating it this year. I still cannot resist shopping. Haha.

No comments: