Saturday, January 06, 2007

389. transfer

Annoucement: I might bring forward my tendering date. But of course, I'll not give up without a "fight". Will still try my best at corporate department.

Last day of training and I still don't think I'm really ready to do corporate. Whatever nice words they had said does not really makes me feel happy. I've been moody ever since it was annouced to me that I'll be volunteered to transfer. I'm seriously NOT happy about it because the option to say "no" was NEVER made available.

Nevertheless, I'll still do my best here since it's already a fact now and also my new boss promised to do some arrangement for the first day of Chinese New Year. Will give myself some time to adapt but if by end of Febuary and I still can't get myself into the job, I'll tender once I get my graduitity reward. So by then, I'll need to start looking for another job and must go for office hour so as to make part time studying possible.

I'm not working tomorrow but once Monday comes, hell comes too... Wish me luck!

No comments: