Sunday, January 28, 2007

397. secure

Quote of the day: I'm BIG! I've measured.

Finally I have the "answer to enhanced security". Well, at least that was what printed on the package of the DBS iB Secure device. Slightly smaller then the mp3 players but I can't seem to find a place to keep it. What if I lost it?

Anyway, don't you find my "quote of the day" funny? Haha. It's actually the tagline of the upcoming movie -- The Epic. So with a lil changes here and there and viola, a quote to "boost my male ego"! Haha.

Weird to find me blogging at this hour? Morning? Don't I need to work or OT? Yes, I'm working today but I'm back to the irritating afternoon shift! Damn, I hate the sudden changes in timing. I'm on early morning shift for the almost entire week and suddenly an afternoon shift on Sunday. What crap is this?!? So, I'll be like on afternoon shift for the entire week next week also. SUCKS!

No comments: