Monday, January 29, 2007

398. new family

Joke of the day: The teacher starts the Science lesson and started asking questions to help students recall their previous chapter.
Teacher : Anyone call tell me what is the chemical formula of water? Yes, Ellen?
Ellen : HIJKLMNO
Teacher : What are you saying Ellen?
Ellen : Chemical formula of water of course! You told us yesterday that chemical formula of water is H to O.

I'm sleepy. Have to wake up early so that I can charge my mp3 player. It went flat last night after continuous playing radio for like 9hours. Haha.

Anyway, I'm beginning to like this new family at corporate department. The peps are really friendly and I mean it. They are very helpful too and much more fun then what we've always think. Gosh, I'll be so badly missing them when I leave.

Have yet to edit my resume. Still thinking of what to write for my current employment. This is gonna be tricky because I can't be writing that my job is to answer calls right? Haha. Oh yes, before I leave, need to make a new spectacles and buy new handphone. Make full use of the staff entitlement of course. Haha.

Yesterday was Athiah's engagement and too bad, we can't be present due to work but still wishing her all the best. Warmest blessings from our batch! And yes, she's so gorgeous in her engagement gown!

No comments: