Wednesday, January 24, 2007

395. moving on

Rant of the day: Working 5 hours of off day OT in corporate department isn't as bad as my previous department. At least it wasn't so stress.

Very soon, Chinese New Year will be around the corner but my family isn't celebrating. After Grandpa's departure, everything remains very much the same, well besides the fact that Grandma's mouth is super bored as she's missing out someone to scream at everyday. Well, it's actually her daily practise of nagging and screaming at Grandpa. Her daily pastime perhaps.

I'm home after today's off day OT. It's been quite a long time since I've done a 5 hours OT. Usually I'll apply for 4 hours so that I can still reserve some strength for my own stuff but in this department, you have to do 5 hours or none. Shucks! But still quite ok actually, besides the fact that I'm really quite tired.

Guess everything is still the same am I right? Work. Shop. Eat. Sleep. Do OT. Meet dear. Only difference now is that Grandpa is no longer around. No more shouting close to his ears to say I'm here to visit him as he's actually a lil deaf. I wonder how is he doing up there?

Was doing some shopping just now and saw one of the Guess belt going for like $30++! Oh my goodness! That is freaking cheap BUT the condition is not on tip top la. But then, still acceptable for that kinda price for Guess belt! Haven't buy yet, but will get it asap. Haha.

Tomorrow's my rest day but I'm not doing OT. My application for the morning slot was rejected and they've offered me an evening slot. No way I'm taking up. I've got better things to do rather then staying in office in the evening.

Got my increment letter and from different sources, it points to me that my performance seems not bad for a newcomer. Haha. Plus, pays coming in on Friday! I can't wait!

No comments: