Thursday, August 09, 2007

523. stuck in office

Rant of the day: I'm working... Sickening...

I can't believe I'm still sitting in office now, doing the testing for the change in helpline criteria with the rest of the representatives from other branch. It's been almost 6 hours and we are merely 60% done! Oh gawd! I don't want to be stuck in office!

Can't even enjoy my National Day in peace. Haiz...

But overheard from the "boss" that she's targeting to complete all by 5pm. Just hope that it's gonna be at 5pm and not later than that. I want the rest of my National Day NOT working. But then again, I'm not working tomorrow. I'm on leave tomorrow actually. Haha.

Just to kill the time waiting (there are lotsa waiting time), I brought dear's Harry Potter book 1 and 2 with me. Completed book 1 and I'm starting on book 2. Some of them are complaining that they're falling asleep. I'm not. I can't wait to end the misery and meet my dear for dinner with Angela and Likeng.

Mum is involved in the National Day thingy at Padang and I have no idea what she's going to perform. Hope she's having fun.

Sick of the situation I'm in now. May all goes well in the shortest possible time...

No comments: