Monday, August 20, 2007

529. sighs

Rant of the day: I love the cool weather minus the damp portion.

Meetings, meetings and more meetings. But are the meetings productive? I have no-eye-deer. Monday is over and there's still 4 more working days to go. My days are getting more and more busy. More and more shit I have to handle. School is starting. My Basic Tax Course is starting. Projects are starting. More system testings are starting. I'm not sure if I can handle the heat. *sigh*

I've really got the urge to find a new job which:-
1) doesn't requires OT AT ALL
2) pays me well like
3) close to my home and school and preferably, close to dear's place of course
4) have good colleagues
5) have good bonus
6) have good benefits
7) doesn't holds onto TOO MUCH responsibilities

Think I must be dreaming. It's almost impossible to fulfil all those above. *sigh*

Dear asked me a question today -- am I still going to fetch her after work when her office moves from Dhoby Ghaut to Chai Chee Technopark? Think, before my school starts, it shouldn't be too much of a problem and we can have dinner at Bedok Central. But how long will this last? School starts in September... *sigh*

No comments: