Saturday, August 04, 2007

521. accepted

Quote of the day: "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." -- Henry Ford

After a long wait since March this year. After paying the registration fee. After participating and losing competition. After quiting job and be re-employed. The letter is finally here.

It's in a large brown envelope. It's thick. I was wondering besides the letter, what else can it be in the containment. Right... The bill! Haha! I have to make the first installment of more than $3000 by the stated deadline and after the first payment, I've got another 7 more installments to go.

So, with this letter coming, it only means less shopping, less movies, less good food, less clubbing and most importantly, less KTV-ing! But, I'm happy. At least I have the chance to do what I've always wanted to do since I was in secondary school. I know it's gonna be very very tough from now but I'll be working on it. I will have less time to rest. I will have less time for entertainment. I will have less time for family. I will have less time for dear.

Worried? A lil perhaps. But it's a path that I've chosen and I'm paying by myself, so, I have to work hard.

All I need now is the courage to move forward...

No comments: