Tuesday, July 31, 2007

520. toilet musical

Rant of the day: Stoning in progress...

The door slammed.

"Zip"

"Pooot... Poo... Poooo... Pooooot..."

"Ahhhh..."

Another door slammed.

"Zip"

"Plaaat... Plut... Plaaaa... Plaaaaaaa... Plaaaat..."

"Ahhhh..."

Every morning. In the toilet. Same scenario. Different people perhaps. But somehow, there's bound to have peps with bad stomach in office everyday. All these "sounds from the toilet" can prolly piece into a toilet musical! Haha.

I've got a bad stomach today. Woke up feeling warm and weak, thinking that I might be down with a fever but prolly not again as I was feeling perfectly fine yesterday. Somehow, my nose keeps blocking up. My face looked pale in the morning, as if my blood were sucked dry. It must be the weather.

I can't take MC, or rather I refuse to take as I have deadlines to meet for 2 major shit. Stress. I'm so freaking stress at work! But the swim just now almost washed off the stress. Finally, I can get to dip in the pool for a couple of hours and swam a few laps with dear. That feels so good.

It's getting late and I prolly should go to bed now. Must not get ill!

No comments: