Thursday, July 12, 2007

510. meetings

Rant of the day: Meetings. Meetings. Meetings... Waste time...

We've all watched how meetings look like on TV dramas. In real life, it's not exactly the same. We don't get to see things like drama-mama or papa screating a scene in the meeting room. We don't get to see peps smiling when the meeting ends. On the contrary, you see black faces leaving the room.

Use to like attending meetings as I can get off from the work for a while. But now, I no longer look forward for such meetings. Waste of my time and I rather spend my time clearing my work. Because at the end of the day, the superiors "can't see" that most of your time are spent in those unprogressive meetings and therefore no time to finish up the work.

It's actually pretty scary to have a meeting in the branch that I'm in right now. Heated arguements (some prefer to call it discussion). Flying arrows. It's like standing in the middle of a battlefield! But from the meetings, we can definitely see who is not in terms with who. Haha...

At the end of the day, all we can see is arrows stucked onto the backs of all the junior officers like me.

How sad... And there I saw more work piling up. Darn!

I HATE meetings!

No comments: