Sunday, July 15, 2007

513. not my luck

Rant of the day: It's freaking warm today! Look at that scorching sun!

Got a bad news from mum almost immediately when I'm home last night. The pink top I've bought from Pull and Bear was badly stained by her orange top! Great... I've only wore it once and it's stained! Mum refund me the amount for me to buy another piece but I seriously doubt that I can get the same one as it's sale item and their sale is ending soon.

I've started this week in a really bad way and ended my work week badly too. Got screwed by a toopid senior on Monday and again tio cheng on Friday by director.

It's just simply not my luck this week.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and seriously hope that it will be a good one. I don't know if I can last 3 years in this company. The branch that I'm in is soooooo fuddup!

It's been aeons years since I went KTV and clubbing. Just when I thought that I can let loose for a while since I've just got my pay, things just didn't go as planned. *sign* That's life...

No comments: