Monday, July 30, 2007

519. demoralising

Rant of the day: Monday. Long day. Tiring day.

It's pretty demoralising to see your colleague(s) breaking down because of work. Sometimes, saying "relax" or "breathe" doesn't really help. So, if you think that my work is very seng nang (in English means: easy), think twice. It's much harder than you've thought. Now, I don't even know when will it be my turn to break down. Just pray that I can survive through my contract.

I've finally done my OT. Not 1 hour but 3 freaking hours and by the time I can leave my office, all lifts except 1 were already closed for the day and the corridors were dark and eerie.

Swimming plan was disrupted again this evening. Not by the weather but because dear and I had to do OT.

*sigh*

Oh yes. I've just remembered to email SIM to enquire about the status of my application later. It's been MONTHS and it's almost 1 month before school starts and I've yet to get any reply. Shucks! So was my application successful? I hope so...

No comments: