Friday, July 20, 2007

514. one ton eye-lids

Rant of the day: Coffee don't work well today. Sucks!

I can't think really well now. My brain is a lil S-L-O-W and like what I've told Isaac and Liling this afternoon that I'm working like a 486 PC today. You can't blame me as I only slept for like 4 hours last night! I seriously DON'T wanna do this again.

Went to KBox last night till wee hours with dear and Arina. Think it's really a bad move to stay till late as I'm working today and still, I've got s seminar to run plus calls to answer! Then again, looking at dear enjoying herself thoroughly for the first time at KTV, I just can't spoil her fun.

*my eyes-lids weigh a ton now*

My hair is getting long again but somehow, it seems to be growing at a much faster rate recently. Think it's because of the hair tonic that I'm using everyday. Well, that's the problem with falling hair. So, maybe might be paying the barber again tomorrow. Gosh...

Watch this! It's seems fun!

It brings back old memories of the gray handheld brick game console that I used to own. Will they try this game here on Singapore TV?

*yawns*

Think I seriously need to rest now. Nights peps!

No comments: