Sunday, July 01, 2007

506. mad rush for shopping

Rant of the day: Warm warm warm...

The weekend is finally here. Town is damn crowded today. It's all the mad rush before GST hike which starts tomorrow. So, dear and I too went rushing to do some last minute buys. Zara is finally on sale now but sad to say, nothing notable caught my eyes. Dear on the other hand, bought a dress and a sweet pink jacket. She look fantastic in those!

As for me, we went back to Pull and Bear and got myself another 2 tees! Really comfy and looks good on me. Hee...


Tried 4 tees and 2 pairs of shoes and finally settled down for the top 2 pieces. The bottom left is too plain and the bottom right just seems not good enough even though dear mentioned that I still look good in all 4 tees. But I can't possibly buy them all right? Haha.

Wanted to look for some sweat pants for my dance classes but they are either too eeewwww or too expensive. Talking about dance class, read from Lianhe Wanbao from yesterday that one of Studio Wu's instructor passed away. Sad though as I had seen his choreograph before I start my MTV class. He's pretty good in what he does. Haiz... Life's short...

Some stuff from yesterday after work. Knocked off late and went down to Mind Cafe with Dear, Sharon and Ramesese.

Hitched a ride from Sharon.

Gosh! She's into speed. Haha. Dear and I can't stop oogling at her Honda Integra. When can I buy myself such drive?

Dinner at Mind Cafe was not bad. It wasn't as expensive as what I've prepared. Games galore but can never finish all the games. Hands on with 3 games and they were pretty fun. It's nice to play Risk again. Haven't touched them since secondary school.

Am back into Neopets now. Haha... I'm still a kid! Hee...

No comments: