Wednesday, June 27, 2007

505. winding up wednesday

Rant of the day: I'm busy like a bee...

I've just settled down after unpacking all my stuff after dance class today. I've been really enjoying the MTV lessons every Wednesday evening. It's already my third dance lesson so far and I think I'm really picking up much faster now. Well, at least I don't look like a wooden board hopping around la... Haha.

Dear is also enjoying the lessons but I think she can already proceed to the more difficult classes. As for me, think will still be at the intro classes till I'm better but then again, I think I'm already much better then most of the rest. *proud* Must take into consideration that I've only taken 3 lessons and there was ZERO dancing background prior to all these (unless you want to count my clubbing experiences la).

It's good exercise too! I'm always sweating like a leaking tap after every lesson. It takes a long time till my body cools down so I'm always sweating even after the lessons had ended for quite some time.

Will try to maintain once per week dance schedule until I get a monthly membership. Need to sweat things out.

Apart from dancing, work has more or less settled down. At least I think I'm already quite adapted to the office environment. It's a pretty drastic change in environment for me. But as usual, there's always one or two peps who will really piss you off at work. Just got one today and I almost EXPLODED.

Shan't go into details as he/she/they might be reading this. It's always wise to maintain a good working relationship with all your colleagues and especially when you are totally new.

Oh well, I guess it's office politics life I guess...

There's more work tomorrow and I've just realised that tomorrow will be a freaking busy day! Shucks...

No comments: