Sunday, June 10, 2007

495. virgin dance class

Quote of the day: Kick ball step... Kick ball step...

A super hot and scorching day and I'm sweating like a running tap since early early morning and I've got only less then 5 hours of sleep last night. Joined dear, Arina and co for their Anlene Orchard Mile walk/run early this morning at Dhoby Ghaut. Was actually there to look after dear and Arina's barang barang.

Reached the place at about 8am and it's already filled with enthusiastic ladies who can't wait to conquer the road. It's not a problem for dear since it's merely 1.6km. Think all that running-like-hamster in gym works.

Dear and Arina strike a pose before kicking of the run. I was actually sweating quite badly while helping them taking the pictures.

Look at the crowd. It reminds me of the Newpaper Big Walk.

So, since I'm not joining them for the run, might as well enjoy my tea at McDonalds while looking after the barang barang. 2 cups of them (since it's refillable) makes my day.

After all the wait, went for my virgin dance class with dear and Fiona. Ok, I'm TOTALLY new to such stuff and I think I look damn funny while learning the steps. Haha... But I'm chill with it. Who doesn't look funny in their first few dance lessons right? Anyway, the hip hop warm up is enough to make me sweat like there's no tomorrow. After the lesson ended, my underwear was totally drenched. But I think it's really a fantastic to work out and it's damn fun!

Move with the groove baby... Gimme attitude!

Lesson ended with bad tummy muscle aches and backaches. My thighs are still ok but a lil aching. Hope it doesn't go worse tomorrow morning. I've still got work to do.

I can't take it peps. Really need to catch some sleep now. Nites!

No comments: