Monday, June 11, 2007

496. inconsiderate twerps

Rant of the day: I hate doing self intro...

2 more new colleagues added to our department today and that makes me a 6 days senior. Haha... Well, I think they are easy to hang around with peps. Pretty nice ladies. At least they are NOT "ice-mountain" who refuse to open their golden mouth. I've got pretty BORED sessions with "ice-mountain" beauties. They either have golden mouth which opening them are a chore or they have diamond inside their mouth and are afraid they might drop them.

Anyway, was having a pretty sleepy day at work. What else? The Monday blues and my aching body. Was almost half dozing off and my eye-lids weigh a tonne! As much as I'm trying to sip some water and chew onto some candies to keep myself awake, I'm still sleepy (in fact I'm super sleepy now). Plus, still need to do some rehearsals for this weeks seminar as I'm actually one of the speaker. Sucks!

Sent my dear home and on the way, we saw some really inconsiderate peps. We all know that we can't eat in bus (don't tell me you don't know), but usually if we are munching on those non-heavy smelling food, it's still considered ok.

So what happens was we were boarding the bus service 25 on the upper deck towards dear's place and we saw a couple happily enjoying a box of takopachi. The smell was so strong that from far, we could recognise it almost immediately! I took a stare at them but they doesn't seems to care at all, as if the bus was empty. "Forget it" I thought as it's only 3 balls and it will not take long to finish them.

What happened after that was disgusting! They left together not long after finishing their food and decided to leave a "momento" behind. They stucked the entire empty box with the plastic bag into the small gap between the seat in front of them and the bus side lining! Fuck! It's so INCONSIDERATE! It's such peps on Earth that makes the living environment undesirable. They'll prolly reincarnate into cockroaches in their next life and live in dirty rubbish chute.

I'm simply can't stand such peps. Is the dustbin so difficult to find? Aren't they aware that every bus stops in Singapore has a rubbish bin? Is it a chore to just take their rubbish with them and dump it in the bins since they'll need to alight after all?

*sign*

Oh well, let's just admit that there are twerps everywhere la. Really need to sleep now. Damn tired and I've got seminars to do. Ciaoz!

No comments: