Sunday, June 24, 2007

501. finally

Rant of the day: I'm having a flu... Ahhhh choooooo...

My IE is getting crankier then ever. Right now, it's working fine all of the sudden! But my Photoshop is not working as due to a system recovery, it now prompts me to do a software activation. Fark! But at least I still have my ImageReady to fall back on. Phew...

Just some updates on recent stuff. Work is more or less settled down. Going to get a hang of a real office environment. It's so quiet everytime before and after lunch hours. At I can hear is either my radio on my right ear or the phone ringing when employers calls to check seminar stuff.

Think it's because of the stupid weather, I'm falling sick. Drank alot of water but doesn't seems to help. Please help to save the Earth. We are all now experiencing effects of global warming and if we don't do anything, all of us might face extinction!

Dear's grandma was admitted to hospital. Hopes she's fine.

Dumpling festival just passed a few days back. Had your share of bah zhang? Mum made quite a few delicious ones and it's nice to see dear and her family enjoying it. Arina too came to have a taste of my mum's cooking that day.

Went to my second dancing lesson at Studio Wu. It was damn fun! At least the instructor was really funny. Sweat the shit out of me. Will be going for another lesson of his on coming Wednesday evening with dear.

Shan't goes on. Meeting dear for lunch and also to collect her shoes from Charles and Keith at Causeway Point. She's got an interview at UOB tomorrow. You can do it dear!

No comments: