Monday, June 25, 2007

503. cough cough

Rant of the day: Hate to fall sick...

Woke up this morning with a terrible headache and started coughing non-stop. Felt weak and feverish. At least I'd managed to drag myself up early to the polyclinic. Didn't really want to go that far but because I can have higher medical claims, so might as well.

Reached there at about slightly 5 past 8am and was amazed by the FREAKING queue! I only get to "pre-register" at about 8.15am. The polyclinic now had changed so much. No more the dark, damp and stuffy clinic. On the contrary, I was greeted with bright lights and super cold aircon! Nice. But when I look at the queue number, I almost fainted. Showing on the queue board was 2041 and my number was 2148! There's a sea of patients waiting for their number to be called. Next, there was also a marquee annoucement saying the average waiting time and gosh, on the average, it take more than an hour to see the doctor! I was already coughing my throat out!

But it's cheap to see the doctor at polyclinic. Almost half the price from private clinics. And their medicine are usually more effective, so might as well wait there and enjoy the aircon. Haha.

Just taken the medicine and am already feeling drowsy. Hmmmmm, that's fast.

Since I'm sick, will not be able to accompany dear to gym for this few days but will still continue on my dancing class this Wednesday.

Fiona published this amazing dance video from Japan. Note that they are all kids! Gosh, they are gonna kick some ass!

No comments: