Friday, June 01, 2007

490. down the memory lane

Rant of the day: The PC Show is freaking crowded! It's so warm that I'm almost cooked alive in the exhibition hall.

Class gathering always brings back memories. Glad that most turned up accept that few who decided to "pang seh" me the last minute. Well, at least 8 of us were there on Wednesday. So sorry peps, photo is not ready at the moment. I'm still waiting for either Alvin or Mengqing to send me and once I've have it, I'll try to post it up asap. And yes Alvin, I do read your blog. Hee...

Such gatherings never fail to bring back wonderful memories. 17 back then and now 24. It's been years and some things never change. Elaine is still forever the funny blur lady. Exclaimed "Oh no. I ordered wrong again..." when her main course was brought to her. Alan is still the gadget man. Karen is always having the love for FOOD. Mengqing is always all out to suan me. Suyee is still her accompliance. Alvin is still so gentlemanly. Huiying still as chirpy. Am I still the same old Eric?

Still remember the old basketball days DURING night lectures. Still remember skipping database management lectures for movies or CS at Ang Mo Kio Central. Still remember late night projects in school. Still remember all the class chalets where some puked after bad alcohol influences. Still remember our own remedial lessons conducted within ourselves. Still remember the singing auditions in school with those lousy panel of judges.

It's like taking a path down the memory lane once more...

Gosh, I miss those days and I definitely miss the fantastic peps.

And about today, dear finally bought her digital camera at the PC Show in Suntec. It's so nice and I'm also tempted to buy one myself but most prolly will be getting a laptop first. But it's such a great bargain for dear's purchase (only dear will know what I meant). Panasonic Lumix FX30. It comes with really cool quality and features. Nice...

No comments: