Tuesday, June 12, 2007

497. seminar

Rant of the day: I ate fastfood twice in a day! Fuk!

First day of the seminar. First speaker on the stage. First week at work.

Luckily, all goes smooth and well. At least not too much of hiccups on my side as Brenda (my boss) decided that she'll be doing the Question and Answer Session as I'm too new to do so. It wouldn't be good if I gave wrong information right? My only problem was I spoke too soft and those peps sitting at the back can't hear clearly. Will work on that...

Brenda started to distribute out the work to me and gosh, that's freaking ALOT of work to do! Now I'm really not sure if I'm up to the mark. Suddenly, I felt that my confident level dropped at tremendous speed.

Everyone in office had their pay in except Sharon (who just started work yesterday) and me. I'm so broke right now. Oh gosh... So, I'm trying very very hard to cut down on my expenses this month. Must not bow to temptation in luxurious food and shopping!

I'm damn tired right now. Need to sleep... Good night peps!

No comments: