Wednesday, June 06, 2007

492. late updates

Rant of the day: I've got so much to study...

Haven't been updating. Miss me? I'm really so sorry. Haven't got the time to really sit down and blog even though I've got alot of things to write about.

Just a late photo of the poly class gathering held not long ago.

About Shrek 3, all I can say is I love animations so much and I can't get enough of it! Ok, I'm just an over-grown kid perhaps. Was previously arranged to go with dear, Angela and Likeng but due to some last minute flying of kite, there were some changes to the group. Angela wasn't feeling well and Logan decided to come instead. But then again, he fell asleep half-way through. Whereas for me, my eyes were glued to the screen.

Somehow, there wasn't much of new stuff to feed the hungry fans. Many of the jokes were previously used in the first 2 series. But then again, they are still funny. Things like the swopping of bodies of Puss and Donkey, Snow White having a tattoo and the almost gay Prince Charming doing his stuff still pokes fun into many viewers. So, do catch this movie (but only if you somehow like animations, else, fall asleep like Logan).

Dear and I decided to show our support by acting cute with the Shrek ears we bought at MacDonalds. All for a good cost too!

Everything about me was green that day, even my candy. Haha...

We had sushi for dinner but forgot to snap photos of the spread that day. So we end up snapping photos of ourselves with dear's new camera!

Met up with Arina for coffee later in the night after she'd knocked off. Somehow, I really need caffeine with my new job now.

So much for updates. Had already started work. I'm so tired. There's so much things I need to learn and study. Best part about this is there is no proper product training after so long. I'm actually getting a lil worried that I might not be able to perform in the job. Gimme luck peps...

No comments: