Sunday, June 24, 2007

502. trying and trying

Rant of the day: My flu is getting from bad to worse and the frequency of my coughs just get worse.

Dear finally bought her formal shoes and it fits her small feet perfectly. It's really hard for her to buy shoes especially when her feet are very very small. Most of the time, she couldn't buy those covered leather heels as they never have her size. But this time round, after a helpful staff from Plaza Singapura's Charles and Keith, dear managed to reserve a pair at Causeway Point. It's slightly more expensive but totally worth it.

Made a trip all the way to Vivocity and decided to fully utilise their powerful aircon. It's been a humid and scorching day and we really need those cool air. Plus, I wasn't feeling well, so it will be a good either to stay indoor. Rushed to Pull and Bear as they just started their crazy sale. Remember my red cape jacket which I bought for like $30++? Yup, bought it from there. Some stuff did caught my eye this time round but the price didn't. Grab a few and went queueing up for the fitting rooms.

Went to and fro the fitting rooms for about 3 times and the staff there could prolly recognise me. I was like trying and trying again and again just to make sure that I don't look ridiculous if I wear them out. Tried about 5 tops and 1 bottom and sad to say, I only bought 2 singlets (the green and white strips feature on the centre and another not feature here). Really like the pink tee featured but their tees are never cut for my body. It's either too short or too large. Their berms are nice but too expensive (even though it's on sale) and I can get similar stuff from Bugis Street at a MUCH lower price.

When stepping out Pull and Bear, we saw this funny man "guarding" the entrance. Haha... There's so many kids waiting to grab a shot with him!

Mango is on sale too. And if you think Pull and Bear is crowded, think again... Mango is freaking packed with ladies who will grab anything that comes their way! Dear managed to buy 2 tops (of the same design but different colour) and 1 sweet mini skirt. And that in total cost almost $80! Wasn't it suppose to be a sale? I wonder...

Tried the most expensive laksa I've ever eaten in a foodcourt. It cost $6.90! Ouch! But luckily the taste is quite ok. Still, $6.90 for a bowl of laksa is slightly too costly to price at foodcourt. $5.50 will be a more reasonable price.

No comments: