Sunday, June 17, 2007

499. back home early

Rant of the day: Sianz...

I hate it when things don't go the way I've planned. Shan't go into details.

It's weird to see me blogging at this hour. It's weekend and I should be out with dear but many might had forget that it's Fathers' Day today. So dear had actually bought a cake and got home early. Since I've got nowhere to go, might as well be back home early for a rest (I've been awake since early morning but was a wasted effort) and continue to catch up with Naruto. I've found a site where it can stream animes and movies. So, I'm like some sort of back-tracking to where I'd last stopped.

I'm getting broke now. Simply hate it when I see my savings draining up and my pay will only be crediting in July. Fuk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh shit... was gonna ask u go chiong tis sat... nvm! all things will go well!