Thursday, June 07, 2007

493. a day at work

Rant of the day: Sleepy... Weekend please come quick...

Hansel came back from the States without informing anyone. Gave me a surprise call a few days back while I'm at work. It's so nice to hear his voice once more. Tried sms-ing him to get him out but no reply though. Guess his prepaid card went flat. Haha... So if you are reading this Hansel, contact me when I'm not working. I'm more of office hour now. No more shitty shift work now!

I'm still learning at work. Good thing is all are very helpful to teach. Well, there's nothing to lose when there's an extra helping hand right? Bad thing is, there seems to be no proper work training to things like system and work procedures. All are to be learnt on the job itself. Quite dangerous in certain ways as might screw up some stuff. It's also nice that I've managed to find a couple of buddies at work. They are really fantastic peps!

Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day at work. Alot of roll-over work to clear tomorrow and also another learning day at the seminar's dry run. Tired...

I'm actually very very impress with the organisation I'm working at. They actually made every Thursday a FREE FRUIT day! And in the early morning, there's actually a broadcast over the entire building to urge all staff to stand up from the chairs and start some basic exercises which doesn't consume alot of space. And just about a few minutes before I knocked off, there was actually this large group of aunties doing some exercises. Guess it's Stay Healthy Day every Thursday. Nice...

Met up with dear just now for a lil shopping at Bugis. Guess what? We bought a couple bag! Haha. Her's is black while mine is white. Quite cool actually and it's pretty cheap! It's like 2 for $40! Ok, will use it tomorrow to work. It's Friday and which means it's dress down day! Woohoo...

Off to pack my stuff for tomorrow and then a good night sleep. Nitez peps...

No comments: