Saturday, June 09, 2007

494. where is the law and order?

Quote of the day: 男人不坏,女人不爱。那女人坏坏,男人会爱吗?

Sometimes, we really need to give some credits for our home team with keeping the law and justice in place. Only today through Y.E.S 93.3FM then I know that our dear Miss Paris served only 3 days out of her 45 days jail terms! She was being reassigned to house arrest instead. I'm sooooooo "impressed" by their level of law and order. Claims was medical reason for the reassigning. What crap?!? Just serve your time la Miss Paris...

Just another spoilt brat corrupting the minds of young ones... Read TMZ.com for more such celebrity news.

All I know at this moment is that I'm so tired... My eye-lids can hardly kept open... *yawn* There is such a high possibility of me becoming one of the speakers for a seminar next week. Shucks! I'm barely "a week old" staff and they wants me to do the presentation? You've gotta be kidding me...

No comments: