Saturday, June 16, 2007

498. today

Quote of the day: When we all lie down and look up, not matter how different we are from one and others, we still look at the same sky.

I seriously don't have time to update my blog on weekdays. Busy at work and of course after the entire hectic madness work, I'm either relaxing with dear outside or at home. Tired... I'm really tired...

Sharon was on MC today. Hope she's fine but when today she wasn't around, there's so much stuff I had to prepare by myself. How I hope I've got more than 2 hands! But then again, I'll look like a freak. I wouldn't mind a pair of angel wings though. Heehee...

Friday is a day where everyone in office knocks off early but poor Ramesese and I had to stay back to clear up some unwanted stuff and after an hour off OT, we barely clear half of those rubbish. Crap... Still have to clear up as it's actually taking up my cubicle! It's either we clear up so that we can have more space for our own stuff or let them continue accumulate dust as day goes by. Haha. Somehow, I'm really glad to have Ramesese as my buddy in office. It's good to have him around.

Perhaps after too much work and some other stuff accumulating throughout the entire week, dear and I were beat. So, instead of doing shopping just now, we decided to just slack at Coffee Bean for dinner. Feels so good and damn, their food is simply fantastic!

It's Saturday tomorrow. Gosh, I need that sleep...

No comments: