Monday, July 30, 2007

518. over-priced

Rant of the day: I need my tan but where's the sun?

"I don't like my daughter to stay out whenever she goes out with you and her friends till late. You hear me?"

What a way to start off my Sunday...

There are certain things I shan't eleborate here but no one will ever know how I feel everytime I'm at dear's place.

Anyway, I've finally decided to buy a new swimming trunk. It's from Bods.Bodynits and after discounts and stuff like that, it's pretty cheap. When you compare their prices for their singlets, you'll know how over-priced is New Urban Male (NUM) and I can't imagine why lotsa guys go gaga over their singlets at NUM. No doubt it looks metrosexual but somehow paying almost $60 for a singlet which barely covers you up just don't sound right.

Oh well...

It's been a pretty wet week. Raining almost everyday and even if it's not raining, the sky just look too menancing for you to head out for some outdoor activities. My swim was badly disrupted this morning and I don't even know when I can wear my new trunks! But I like the cool night where I can snuggle into my comforter and doze off smoothly. It's like natural aircon! Haha.

Talking about sleeping, it's time to sleep now. Ciaoz!

No comments: