Monday, July 23, 2007

516. finds at neighbourhood

Question of the day: 什么植物和动物很像鸡?

It's so cool this few days and it makes sleeping so comfortable that I don't feel like waking up in the morning. How I wish the night is a lil longer and lemme sleep a lil more... But it is getting weird to experience cold in this month. It's usually wet weather only when September comes.

Anyway, neighbourhood shopping can sometimes bring surprises.

Finds at Hougang Central. Camel skin bookmarks with oil painting that's all the way from Africa! It's so cool! The cheetah's face is so alive! And I love the zebra's colour contrast. We actually wanted to get some more after dear bought her stuff but by the time we went back the makeshift store, the zebra is sold out and the cheetah is only left with 1. Oh well, too bad then.

But it's gonna come handy when dear's reading her 7th Harry Potter. I will be starting on the first book since Harry Potter is dear's favourite.

Dear is also starting her new job tomorrow. I'm sure she'll do well here. At least much better then the previous workplace. Must 加油 my dear!

No comments: