Saturday, July 14, 2007

512. pay day

Rant of the day: IBS... I hate it coming...

Pay is finally in and like what Sharon had mentioned -- life starts now! Ok, which means it's time to pay up my handphone bills before it gets cut. But did my life really start now after pay day? I wonder...

Life still goes on in fact. Wake up. Work. Late lunch. Work. Knock off and my after work activities. Dinner. Sleep. And the cycle runs all over again. What makes it worse is that I totally DON'T look forward to start work everyday. All I can look forward is the after work activities and weekends.

It's finally weekend now but somehow I don't feel the hype.

Somehow, I don't want to write more in my blog anymore. I'll just keep updates to the bare minimal. Look like I'd no choice but to be an emotional fridge once again.

No comments: