Sunday, July 22, 2007

515. yesterday night

Rant of the day: Weather changes drastically like stocks and shares...

The weather yesterday was menacing. It doesn't look good today either. Had planned to make a trip to East Coast with dear, Ramy and Sharon but looking at the weather, think it will be a better either to stay indoor.

Yesterday night was a pretty interesting one. Arina's man, Jonathan, had book out from Tekong, so we all went for a buffet at Sakura. The food was still ok but somehow they had removed the oysters from the menu! How can they do that!?!?! But their baked mussels are pretty nicely done. Photos ain't ready though.

It's such a coincidence that Jonathan and I came from the same company back in Tekong. He's still serving his BMT though and mine was years back. It really brings back memories of my BMT days.

After dinner, we took a ride from Jonathan and went to Boat Quay to take photos. Arina wanted to take those romantic shots that's similar from what dear and I took on top of my blog. So there were lamp post shots and romantic bridge shots near Fullerton. So sweet...

Since I was home late last night, slept all the way till 11 this morning. That's a good sleep and I haven't have that for ages. And since the East Coast trip is cancelled, dear and I will prolly hide in some malls later.

I simply hate to think that it's Monday tomorrow. Shucks...

No comments: