Friday, July 06, 2007

508. tgif

Rant of the day: Warm... Warm... Warm...

The hotline just doesn't want to shud-da-fark up. Waddling through passage ways after passage ways. Flipping through pieces of application forms. Updating information again and again but the shared drive is always full. Deadlines and more deadlines to meet. Testing, testing and more system testing. I'm tired...

But...

TGIF!!!

Damn... This weekend is a needed one for me. But I've got more deadlines to meet next week. Sick of them sometimes but they just keep coming closer.

Work as usual everyday. But it's nice bumping into Mingrui in MRT while on my way to work. Ok. It was him who saw me as I'm too engrossed with my copy of Today newspaper. Great to hear that he's doing fine.

After work means start of my weekend but this weekend will be a pretty busy one. BBQ dinner at Angela's place tomorrow. Prolly meeting up Hansel and Xuan for a drink at some pubs perhaps after the dinner but heard that Hansel has fell ill. Hope he's fine. Dance lesson on Sunday and then prolly a mad rush to Sharifah's wedding. It's been a long time since I'd last seen her.

Well, at least it's not work. Haha...

It's late night now. Ciaoz!

No comments: