Thursday, August 16, 2007

526. spinach noodles

Rant of the day: More work... Hate it...

Isaac brought me to this place where they sell nice noodles. Situated outside United Square, the store has a funny name -- Rasa Sentosa Novena. Hmmmmm.

$3.50 for a plate of the Dumplings Spinach Noodles. Considering the generous serving of mushrooms, dumplings, vegetables and spinach noodles, I think it's quite worth the money. Taste wise, 3.5 out of 5. Do try it when you have the chance.

It's getting busy now and things that I'm working on for the past 2 months finally see some movement. Still working on it but I simply can't multi-task. Answering the helpline. Reply public email enquires. Work on my assigned task. Work on newly assigned testing stuff on new system. But I only got 2 hands and 1 PC. Sometimes, I think there's some stuff I missed out. YES! I forgot to print something for Hasanah! SHIT! See... I knew I forgot something.

Dear want to watch the fireworks tomorrow but I'm worrying about working OT and I'm also wondering if I can get a standing place to film down without obstacles. The newly assigned shit work that I'm working on with Weiming has past the dateline (How come they keep spelling "dateline" as "deadline"? It makes no sense! Or does it means once past the stipulated date, you are DEAD?). But Weiming keeps telling me not to worry and he can finish it up. Well, hopefully that all goes fine.

Managed to confirm that the 8.5hrs of OT that I've done during National Day will be paid back in terms of time off, 1 for 1. Not too bad. At least I get my free time back.

It's late. Need to get my beauty sleep. Nights peps!

No comments: