Sunday, August 12, 2007

525. class gathering

Rant of the day: Too scorching today! So warm!

Think I'm a lil sick. My nose is starting to "leak" and my throat doesn't feel so good either. I hope fever doesn't come after this.

Head-turner of the day. Practically EVERYONE who walked passed turned their head to see the sight. What's with the black cat backpack anyway? But it's quite cute actually. Some people are just so into the cosplay thingy. Well, same thing goes for the gothic "fashion".

Photo taken my dear, which explains why she's missing from the shoot. Anyway, just finished another poly class gathering. It's good that all of us tries to keep in contact. Such gatherings are chances to do some reminiscing of the good (or bad if any) old days. Gathering was good today. Turn up was quite nice but most of us can't (or don't want) to stay late as we're either too tired or some had to work early next day. Joel missed another gathering again even though he's really keen to attend but due to work commitment, he'll have to give it a miss. Next time dude.

I'm really sleepy. Need to catch some rest. Nights peps!

No comments: