Friday, August 24, 2007

530. timetable

Rant of the day: Some people just simply keep asking those "duh" questions!

The sudden downpour last night made me look so pathetic when I'm on my way to fetch dear off work. I'm almost wet throughout even though I had my umbrella with me. Anyway, I've finally got my timetable. School starts on 19th September.

The good thing is that RMIT completes module by module, instead of those poly days where they'll lump 7 to 9 modules in each semester and you'll get some sort of exam month where you'll study like a crazy man on the loose. Bad thing is, not only the timetable came, the first assignment came too. Shucks!

Hope I'll do well.

Mum got a new hobby -- knitting!

She had completed 3 wonderful knit wear now. A black and white knitted wrap for the cold weather (just in case we want to travel), a turqiose cardigan with 2 large roses and a brown and gold beanie for ME! Yeah! I love my beanie so much and she's considering knitting another beanie! She simply can't stop reading the knitting guides.

Perhaps, she can knit more and sell them on eBay. Haha... Eh, handmade knitted stuff ain't cheap ok. The threads itself cost a bomb!

It's dear's birthday tomorrow but she's working till noon. Oh well, in fact, she's still working now! But after her work tomorrow, we'll be having fun at Natsu Matsuri (Japanese Summer Festival). It's my first time though. I should do something that she likes alot. Hope dear will have fun tomorrow!

No comments: