Sunday, August 19, 2007

528. yaya and stitch

Rant of the day: I'm broke...

Dear is so into the Lilo and Stitch thingy which have been showing on Disney Channel. I pretty like the movie too. Still remember I was doing my final year in NYP when I was watching the entire movie in the Final Year Lab.

So, dear actually bought a Stitch soft toy. The ears are adjustable to different angles. Neat. Bought dear also a Stitch back cushion. Hope she love them.

It's been a wet day today. In fact, it's been wet for days! Weather is good for sleeping but not for shopping. Went to Bugis Street today and was raining while we were doing our shopping. Realised that many stuff are soooooooo mark-up! The male cardigans and berms. On the average, the male cardigan cost $45 - $60. While the berms will cost from $18 (super old stock) - $50! Crazy...

I'm not feeling so well actually. My head is feeling a lil heavy. Feeling abit giddy. Maybe I'm not getting enough rest but then again, I've slept till 10.30am this morning! Or maybe... too much rest? My voice is recovering really SLOW. Still sound quite coarse and muffled. Haiz... Whatever la...

It's Monday again tomorrow and it's gonna be damn busy. Why does the weekend seems so short? *sigh* Monday blues...

No comments: