Friday, August 10, 2007

524. ndp 2007

Rant of the day: My long weekend finally begins...

So how was your National Day? Mine sucks. Was at office from 9.30am till 6pm! What a way to get my public holiday wasted. Think the only time I've smiled was meeting dear for dinner at Ichiban Sushi. I betta get the 8.5 hours worth of time off!

Enjoy the clip. So who says this year we don't have Chinese version of the national day song? Sang by 93.3FM deejays, Chong Qing and Jiahui.

Wins at the Makan Parade 2007 held on 8th August in office. A disney mug and 2 thumbdrives. Also, spent $3 for 3 memorable photos taken on that day. Kewl technology these days. Shoot and send for print immediately at different locations! Nice...

Buys at the event too. Nice and SWEET cup cakes. Too cute to put into your mouth. And they are honestly pretty expensive. 2 for $3 but as I had $7 left and they are closing soon, they sold me at 5 for $7. Anyway, money received are donated to the Childrens' Aid Fund.

I'm on leave tomorrow. Not really very free actually. Need to go down to SIM to make my payments. Education these days are so expensive. Care to donate to "Support Rice's Studies Fund" (SRSF)? Haha... =X

Hans is leaving in a couple of hours time and we haven't even meet up for a cuppa since he's back from the States for vacation. It's either he's too busy in he's plays and acts or I'm too busy with work work work. Think when he's back for his next vacation, I'll be even busier than now. Work, study and "pard tor" at the same time. Haiz. We'll work it out when he's back next time.

It's late. Need to catch some rest. Nights!

No comments: