Wednesday, August 29, 2007

533. heavy head

Rant of the day: MC and I'm working... at home...

I'm on MC today. Not the common flu problem but rather having a heavy head this morning that I can't concentrate on my work.

I was already not feeling that good the moment I woke up but thinking that it might be because my brain is still in lala land. But by the time I'd reached office, I'm not feeling any better but instead, worse... My eyes were blurry. My head was heavy and my legs were feeling light as though I'm going to topple over. There were flashes of acute headache that came and go.

So no choice, I had to take MC. I can't be working like this when I can't concentrate on my work. And to think that I can rest well, I'm working from home instead! In fact, I'm still working now and had just decided that I should stop and continue tomorrow in office.

Think the problem came mainly from stress. Reached home yesterday late night after my SIM-RMIT orientation cum enrollment. My stress level shot all the way to my maximum limit and I don't know now if I can manage both work and studies at the same time. Plus, thinking of all those shit that office had "delegated", I might be bonkers and ending up slamming my face into my workstation.

At SIM yesterday, I suddenly felt so lonely. I'm so alone there and it felt like I've went back to my first day in NYP where I knew no one. But it felt worse last night when you see quite a number of them already had khakis doing the same course in SIM, prolly were from Diploma in Mass Communication at Ngee Ann Poly. I don't know how good or how bad will I flair in this course but I seriously don't want to dump my money here.

Worried... Stressed...

Plus, back in office, I've got tonnes of work that I need to work on in the coming months when my school starts in SIM.

I've got my intermediaries stuff to follow up closely myself.

I've got new application testing for one of the major portion with Weiming.

I've got website revamp write-ups with Sharon where we have to vomit out approximately 30 pages of information.

I've got the Basic Income Tax Course and exam to follow through without failing next month.

And I'm just being assigned with a new work to be completed by coming Friday (which I'd been working on it at home today)!

And guess what, my first paper with SIM is in coming November! Right...

Worried... Stressed...

I feel like changing a new job without so much datelines and stress.

No comments: