Friday, January 04, 2008

589. x'mas cards

Shout out: So many text to read for coming module. My eyes hurt... Haha...

Think Hans' self-made card should be the last X'mas card that I'll receive for 2007 Christmas. Cheers to Fiona, Natalie, Eileen, Weiming, Liyi, TY, Jingyi, Lay Kheng, Lilian, Catherine and Hans for your cards. Really love them...

New Year had just past but I had not done my resolution as usual. You can say I'm lazy or whatever not but just don't see the point of doing so. My only wish for this year is to have it go on smoothly, either in my relationships (love, family and friends) or future (work and studies). But I'm sure there's bound to have hiccups here and there. It's life and we all know that not everyday is Sunday.

Had changed the colour scheme in my blog. My last blue shades felt boring. It's been with my blog for two lovely years and think it's time for a change. How about pink? Think it's quite lovely. Be glad that it's not bright pink. Haha...

Not sure if I had mentioned this in my previous post but if I didn't, here's my favourite food at Velocity foodcourt. The queue at this hotplate store is quite crazy during lunch time, so queue early. Very affordable too. Comes with free soup.

Sometimes you just love the sepia effects. But it's a love or hate affair. Either you like it or you don't. I think it's quite cool. The retro effects make photos nowadays look more exquisite. Good thing is that for most of the better camera phones in market now, you can actually find the effect options already built in and it's good enough. If you are good with photo editing tools, you can adjust the colour yourself and get a better effect.

Think I'm too sleepy to continue writing. Can't concentrate on the keyboard. It's hip hop lesson on coming Sunday. So glad that I still can find time to do it. Cheers!

No comments: